Great question! If you receive a credit from Hungry Harvest for a past issue, that will show up under your Delivery History page - not on your Upcoming Deliveries page.
Here's an example from a customer who received a $3.75 credit on 06/09/21:
How to find it in your account:
Click Delivery History under My Account.
There are three types of lines on the order history page
- Order charge: the amount of your harvest
- Order payment: the amount you were billed
- Credit: the amount of credit you received
When you locate your credit, you'll be able to see (from left to right):
- Date: the date we applied it to your account
- Amount: the amount of the credit
- Balance: how it affects your balance
- Notes: the reason the credit was applied
For friend referrals:
If you are a current customer who referred a friend to sign up, you will see the referral credit in your Delivery History. These credits automatically apply to your account after your friend's first box is billed and delivered. If you don't see the automatic credit, please reach out to let us know!
For gift cards:
Any gift cards you receive and enter will also show up in your Delivery History on your account. You'll see these similar to credits applied to your account, where the date it was applied, the amount, and the gift card number will be written out.